Note: If you do not have a heart monitor, you do not need to calibrate your zones. You can still use the app, but you cannot complete some workouts that require heart rate.
Complete these steps to calibrate your heart rate zones:
- Select the main menu icon ☰, then select Connect Sensors.
- Put on your heart monitor according to manufacturer instructions. Wait for the device to appear, then tap it to connect. Tap ‘Close’ to return to the home screen.
- Select the My Workouts button, then select Calibration Workout (or “Set Heart Rate Zones.”)
- Select Start and follow the prompts for the duration of the workout.
- Once you’ve completed the workout, you can view your calculated zones by navigating to the main menu ☰ > Settings > Heart Rate Zones.
- Select Latest Calibration selection to view your calculated zones. You can also choose the default calibration (estimated from your biometric data) or enter a custom Lactate Threshold number.