Pair your Timex Run x50 watch with PEAR to control the app from your wrist. You can start, stop, pause and review your current time, distance, pace and heart rate.
To get started, sync your phone with the Run x50 and download the Timex app. Review Timex's instructions for syncing with apps here.
Below are the steps required to connect with the PEAR app, followed by a diagram of the watch face.
To sync the watch with your phone:
1. Turn Bluetooth ON in your iPhone settings and look for the RUNx50 in the Devices list.
2. Press Menu button on the watch (top left).
3. Use the up/down arrow buttons on the watch (top right) and select Settings with the Select button (bottom center).
4. Use the up/down arrow buttons and select Bluetooth.
5. Use the up/down arrow buttons and select Searching.
6. In your PEAR app, open the Sensors button to reach your Found Devices screen. Find and select the TIMEX watch so the link icon appears next to it.
7. Allow the watch to search for and find the phone. It will say "Connected."
To connect with the PEAR app:
1. Press the Menu button on the watch.
2. Select Fitness.
3. Once connected, you can use the following functions:
"Select" button to start a workout
Bottom right button to pause/resume a workout.
Arrow buttons to scroll through your workout statistics (time, mileage, calories, heart rate, current zone, target zone)
Bottom left button to control music